Think about the words you are speaking. Speak quality words over your life. Your words will become your destiny, so you have to watch what you say to yourself.
Are they words that are moving you forward, or are they pushing you backward? We are never standing still. We are either going forward or falling back.
You can start on the road at any point to change your life. Just stop and command your mornings to be a time to set the intentions for the day. Intend to stop and listen to what you are saying to yourself and begin to attach new words to for who you are.
What are the words you are speaking over your life?
- Only rich people can afford that.
- All good things come to an end.
- This is as good as it gets.
- If something can go wrong, it will go wrong.
- If it’s not one thing, it’s another.
- No one cares about me.
- I’m never going to have enough money this month.
- Why is everything so expensive?
These words are condemning ourselves to things that we do not want. So I encourage you to take an inventory of your words. Start to replace these limiting words with words that inspire you.
Try some of these words.
- I live in a world of abundance where all my needs are met.
- I love the house that I live in and take good care of all that God has given me.
- I appreciate I have a car that gets me to work, and I have a job that supplies my needs and lets me give to help other people who need help making ends meet.
- I am a child of God, forgiven, and blessed.
- I love my partner, who helps me become the best version of myself every day.
- I love my children. They are a gift of God that I am teaching them to love and appreciate a God who loves them.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
and those who love its use will eat its fruit.
Think before you speak. We have to begin thinking about the words that proceed out of our mouth. Put words into our lives and the lives of others that speak Life, Love, Joy, Peace, Acceptance, and Gratitude. When we speak the words of life into ourselves, then we can begin to speak life in the people around us.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control – Galatians 5:22-23a
Speak words of quality into your life and into the life of the people that you love. There was a study done by Dr. Emoto with water. He spoke words of encouragement to water and then took pictures of the water under the microscope, and they found that the water formed beautiful snowflakes and then the ones that negative words were spoken over were very ugly. So what we talk to ourselves about effects us since we are 60% water. Learn to speak life into ourselves and others. It is worth the effort and discipline it will take to make the change in your life.
If you would like to explore the possibilities of where this journal can take you click on this link.
I would love to support you in a journey to discover your who you are, and I have a limited number of coaching spots and would love to see if we would be a great fit together in helping you take your journey.
May your Dreams be BIG and your life be Blessed,
Becoming is a Journey of Self-Discovery – Two Exercises for Clarity on Your Journey.0 Comments I am so excited about the possibilities of what my life will become. I have been working so hard the last two years learning who I am. Life is a constant journey of...
A Year of Reclaiming My Purpose and Becoming Me0 Comments It was the morning of May 3, 2009, at 3:30 in the morning. I woke up and went to the restroom as normal and when I returned to bed something was not right. I looked at my husband of almost 19 years and he was...
3 Simple Steps to Overcome Your Worries and Create New Beliefs0 Comments Begin with the understanding that your mind is the center of the change. You cannot change your habits, your practices, and your life without understanding that the mind is the center of all...